A cold raining morning in Milwaukee. So I started out with lacing up a new front rim.

Then moved on to an improved belt tension lever support. The stock support is a 3/8″ stud. We wanted to provide more support at the outer edge of that stud. Here’s what we came up with.

Next was to install and wire in an ignition booster to diminish the amperage flowing through the points. After install bike ran excellent. A noticeable difference.

Next was to install the newly modified pocket with a titanium valve. We decided to cut the valve and seat to a normal 45 degree angle, rather than the OEM 90 degree seat.

Also will play with spring tensions later, but now have a selection to conduct some comparisons.

After new intake bike sounds wonderful!

And all this done by 10:00 am!!

One Reply to “Lots done today!”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: